Prodrive Sping Kit is on

Stopped off at Eden on Wednesday for a blether with Russ - kit ordered at 16:45 and picked the car up at 14:30 on Friday [:(]

Top service again - the trip from Falkirk worth it as always. Much less "bounce" on the m'way and handling through the corners like night and day. Biggest difference looks-wise is on the front.

That track car of yours Russ is comin' on a treat - lookin forward to some pax laps [:D]

Couple of pics taken on my phone

Before.....

DSC00190.JPG

After.....

DSC00195.JPG

If anyone can use a set of standard springs (swapping Teins/Eibachs out before selling etc.) then let me know - I'm sure that this yrs Santa Cruise would appreciate a small donation [:D]

Neil

Hi Neil

Looks great! Much does it cost to have that done? I am hoping to do this soon and would like to know what I am looking at cost-wise. I also have to do it Subaru approved so that I preserve my warranty. I have a gap the size of which you could fit yer heid intae between wheel and arch at the front. Plus, like you say, the standard ride is a little bit bouncy.

Cheers mate!

John

Thanks for the comments guys - fair chuffed with them myself.

Craig - the prodrive settings were done at the same time.

John - I'm not sure if a dealer would need to fit them for your warranty to remain intact. I know that Ian Grieve would have needed to get Duncan at Hypertech to do the alignment/settings if they had fitted the springs and I would imagine the warranty would have been fine. Give your dealer a bell unless you get a reply from Gav or Russ on this thread.

Cost was 365 queens-faces fitted and settings/alignment done.

Did no-one notice my Scott Lowe Hydraulic boot-lid dampers in the before pic?

Neil