South West Scoobies Represent S.I.D.C @ Rally Day

ok guys and gals you need to log onto the official rally day website to get your tickets from there but we have started to get name so we can organise the space etc - Jacqui is going to need a hand on this event so could i also request some helpers.

Attendees:-

Glynn

Edmondo

s.p

somerset scooby

Helpers:-

edmondo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

There is going to be something very special Subaru Wise there this year

Phil

Only for one specific type of subaru and this event has not been confirmed.

What has been confirmed by the event organiser to S.P is that we have 49 cars attending, No bbq's are allowed, We are in roughly the same area as last year, we will be using the 2nd entrance to gain entrance to our area and we are allowed only 1 gazebo up at this event.

ed and i will be there bright and very early to help guide you in,

We are in the same area as last year and not the area we had for japfest

ed has track time but i dont know who will be around as its 4.30pm!!!!!!!

we have to pack everything up after he come back as well so we will really get stuck in the traffic going home.

Be careful on motorway as whiltshire police have stepped up their traffic watch and are looking NOT ONLY for speeders but non use of signalling from lane to lane, checking lights etc

Be careful on motorway as whiltshire police have stepped up their traffic watch and are looking NOT ONLY for speeders but non use of signalling from lane to lane, checking lights etc

yeah , like they bother signalling, they wanna 'do' the tw@ts who hog the middle lane, cause more bloody traffic than anything . . people should realise when they see a subaru in the rear view mirror to get out the freekin way

specially a Y reg. white classic lol