What gauges, need opinion.

right i'm in the first thoughts of getting the dash section from milsport that replaces the 2 vents above the heating controls, enables you to fit 3 gauges within the dash,

so..... i already have a boost gauge, do i get......oil temp, oil pressure, air / fuel ratio, water temp, volts, ect.....

I'm thinking air / fuel and oil pressue gauges to go with the boost gauge.

Any thoughts on what is most essential to keep an eye on the condition of the motor?

cheers, mark.

right i'm in the first thoughts of getting the dash section from milsport that replaces the 2 vents above the heating controls, enables you to fit 3 gauges within the dash,

Thats going to look sweet mate. Not got a Milsport panel myself i'm not so sure they where available at the time. I contacted Teknopete and had a panal knocked up. With a bit more finishing my end and a graphite gray spay applied i'm really pleased with the end result. Subtle.

http://www.scoobymods.co.uk/teknopod_edit3.html not my panel but Pete's. All very similar to your Milsport.

My gauges by the way Oil Px, Oil temp, boost...........any more infomation is all on the commander.