sold my car!!!!..........sad to see it go but...........

At least i've still got my scooooob!!!!.......couldn't sell my scoob coz lack of intrest, so with time running out i put a sign in my 97 tdi passat at work and within 2 hours it sold!........poor chap only came down to visit in his old cavalier diesel, done the deal on sunday, paid £1800 cash on tuesday, got a bargain, car is spotless.

this means now that we can get our carpet for new house and the rest of the new kitchen[:D]......and i can still have my scooby..........just got to find a way with getting it up the kurb on the drive when we get there[:|]

Jaw hit the floor for a minute there Mark. Thought after deciding to keep her you'd got an offer you couldn't say no to. Glad you can get the carpets that you were after [Y] and regarding getting up the kerb, bit of 4 x 3 (100 x 75) wood cut into a ramp (diagonally along the length) will solve all of your worries [:D][:D]

lol!........yeh a real turn around really, i knew the passat would sell but knowing it cost less than half the amount per month to run than the scoob, thought i'd better keep it for economy sakes. But no intrest in scoob so i tested the water, and bingo!.. and i have a perfect bit of timber just cut about the same size as you mentioned, perfect for the job!!.....just got to wait and see if i can put my H&S b/box on again, have to see what the neighbours are like[:D]

cheers mate![:D]

"" Put the H&S back box on before you move in. Make sure the neighbours know what to expect before you settle in ""

yes, and being as that's the one they have heard when we have viewed the house a few times, makes sense really!.....as long as they are happy with the 7:30am alarm call....and the houses are a bit cozy there too[:D]

Hi mate,

I've  read quite a few of your threads since i bought my impreza !, and your views have been a lot of help!...

Volkswagon are good cars too, built to last!!.. But not as much fun as an Impreza! (for obvious reasons).

You won't regret it.... (us men need our toys)....  

All the best...

Trev

Good news mate, glad things have worked out for ya [:D] could never be without the wagon myself.

Regarding neighbours, mine have got used to the scoob (not sure they are telling the truth 100% thou) and told me the 'beep beep' then 'bob bob bob bob bob bob' noise lets them know its almost 7.30 and time to get up themselves.

Trev, thanks mate, vw great car, will miss it for the supurb styling inside and out, and fuel cost of course!

Dal, i think i shall put the box on and see, although hearing my magnex 3.5" today supprised me!...it's not loud but gives the "note" 22b andy had a quick look at me car today and i heared him drive off, had to detour to him in colchester coz on the A12 the Cel light came on and i couldn't give it boost, turns out could be boost exchange or the solinoid valves, so had a boring trip to Harlow....60mph all the way[:D]..............had to ignore all the prats up my 4rse and poodle along like i was on my way to a picnic!![:(]

so i'm gonna need to spend a bit on coils and the boost bits, getting new for piece of mind[:)]

cheers lads[:(]