Coilovers in the dry !

Just had me car out for a blast in the DRY, it was the first time i have realy been able to push it a bit .....  lol ... [:D] very good, iv had it out but the roads have always been a bit slimie witch is not nice and was thinking that the coilovers were not so good but now its a biffrent story all together . GREAT !!

Just thought i would share that with you'z [:P]

Im quite sure thats true Paddy, coilover are great, but just pay heed, when your on the limit John as Im sure you will be soon,

When your gone, your gone and there is no coming back unless your lucky or have lightning reaction times.

The wet is where you catch yourself, be ready mucker lol.

Im crapping myself for when I go out again, its been sooooo long I may go back to uprated standard...

Callum W

Spray bar, not to be confused with penis ring. His pal made it for him. I have one being fabricated, and  solinoids which will fire the CO2 and the NOS at the same time, or independantly, PM me Chris and Ill give you a price.

Callum

My suspension was changed yesterday . Coilovers off (Eibach ERS) and standard with Eibach springs on . And the verdict ..totally different car , for the better me thinks , feels better on the rougher roads round my way , bit more roll into corners but it does feel grippier .The hard coilover suspension would be superb if only our road surfaces were better. Anyway the coilovers will be getting serviced (rear 2 leaking oil) and may go back on , but for the moment im happy .

Andy.[Y]