Roger Clark Motorsport

RCM sent me the carbon fibre bonnet scoop i ordered from them the other day and i went out in the rain and fitted it to the deathstar. Unbolted the sti scoop and took the splitter off the inside. Cut the I/C spray hose and disconnected the pump.

The new flat (air out) scoop looks nice and will sook that nasty hot air right back out to where it should be- anywhere other than  the sanfransisco bay[:)]

28-03-06_1234.jpg

28-03-06_1230.jpg

28-03-06_1231.jpg

28-03-06_1232.jpg

says the man who cant see out his mirrors but look cool.

this will allow cold air to be rammed into the fmic and the hot air will rise out through the carbon slats.

no lingering about causing a heat nuisance.

the fact that the hardpipes for the fmic are visible also add to the show and shine effect[8-|]

says the man who cant see out his mirrors but look cool.

this will allow cold air to be rammed into the fmic and the hot air will rise out through the carbon slats.

no lingering about causing a heat nuisance.

the fact that the hardpipes for the fmic are visible also add to the show and shine effect[8-|]

Yeh mate there do look cool but no use to see out of.

Hasnt that iceland scoob what was i scoobymag got one of those scoop replacement thingys on Chris?

Thats where i have seen them before and if iam right RCM did there scoob up aswell.

Nice Chris.

cheers guys.

Peter, your an awful man for wanting to go the commercial route (says me with the APS fmic) but what i mean is.....andy forrest lives up the road and has a vast array of new blowers.

Bill Greer has a very special one available that contains bearings.

RCM are good when you need something snazzy but trust me.....you pay for it.

You might be better going to local guys for bolt on turbos than special kits from places down south.

G