change of meeting point for tomorrow

Check you lot out with the army jargon[:|] And it is 'Rendezvous'

Roger over and out[;)]

pmsl [:)]

And it is just  "Roger Out!!"   i.e  last transmission understood, end of transmission!

" Roger Over"  = last transmission understood, broadcast passed back to originating c/s (callsign) for continuation of transmission.

"Roger over and out" = Complete jibberish, nothing short of what you would expect from Green Army Hats, the T.A or  wannabe civvies who have watched too much Soldier Soldier!!!

[:(][:D][:D]

Check you lot out with the army jargon[:|] And it is 'Rendezvous'

Roger over and out[:D]

pmsl [:P]

And it is just  "Roger Out!!"   i.e  last transmission understood, end of transmission!

" Roger Over"  = last transmission understood, broadcast passed back to originating c/s (callsign) for continuation of transmission.

"Roger over and out" = Complete jibberish, nothing short of what you would expect from Green Army Hats, the T.A or  wannabe civvies who have watched too much Soldier Soldier!!!

[:D][:P][:P]

Hark at you.  You learn something new everyday, even after 24yrs service, was never good at the radio op's thing.  Not long now though time is drawing to a close and civvie life begins. Thank feck.  Too much politics for my liking now[:D]