Advice on mods

Hi everybody!!

I've just joined the club, as i've recently purchased a 2000my Impreza Turbo (uk spec). I would just like to say how fantastic both the club and car are! I'm absolutely chuffed!

As good as the car is though, I've god the modifying bug already!!

Just made my first mod tonite! a set of 2 week old lexus style lights. A bargain i think at £140!

I'd really like to uprate the exhaust system aswell as the air filter and a replacement dumpvalve, or maybe a blow off valve. I'm totally new to turbo cars, so i'm not sure what products to go for. There's such a massive choice!

So, i was wondering if any of you might be able to give mw some advice on the best things to buy and what to avoid. what have you got on your cars? are you happy with it? Where might i be able to get it from?

Cheers everyone. Your advice and recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

P.s. I live in the shropshire area, and i'm looking for some local meets. Where do you all go?

Welcome to the forum lads, there is so much choice when you start modding it's a dangerous and expensive hobby to startface-icon-small-wink.gif

For exhaustsand other mods etc try Scoobysport as Pete is the current chairman of the SIDC and owner of here.

(that's got to worth a bit of discount Peteface-icon-small-happy.gif)

Nige clicky

2 Points

1. Rasher to correct your Statement Quote"For exhaustsand other mods etc try Scoobysport as Pete is the current chairman of the SIDC and owner of here. "

the Members own "here"

2. Xtreme Scoobies - Your signature is advertising which unless you purchase a Banner advert is not permitted SORRY

Thanx for all the information guys!face-icon-small-smile.gif

Sounds like there is plenty of stuff out there for me to choose from anyway.

I have a funny feeling i'm about to become permanantly skint!! I'm sure it'll be worth it though.

Now, where's that copy of Banzai gone?

face-icon-small-happy.gif