servising advice

Not aware of anywhere in Southampton area expect Sparshatts of Botley, but I'm not sure I'd recommend them face-icon-small-wink.gif. If the car is out of warranty, you could try Mill Lane in Basingstoke who recently switched to a Mitsi dealership, but still have the mechanics and equipment to service the cars, just not the approval from IM face-icon-small-smile.gif

Chris

there was a big thread i started a while back here. You do have some choices, but not very good ones it would appear!

Sparshatts in Botley, who have not had good press, some of it from myself.

Mill Lane have lost thier franchise, so i doubt you'd get much joy there.

Subaru-4-U in Reading seem like a good choice if you have no warranty to worry about.

or there is Pangborne in Reading (i think) that would be able to do it, other than that, it's a DIY job, or an independant!

good luck, and if you find anywhere decent, let me know! i'm a local boy too!face-icon-small-happy.gif

hello zane,search for "servicing in hampshire" and tick general discussion and the thread should come up.quicksprint runs a garage in waterlooville which might be worth a visit,not been there myself yet,but worth a call.