Scottish Scoobies @ TOTB Scooby Shootout.

Will hopefully make it down to TOTB this year, as I missed it last year due to some problems with the Skyline [:D]. (Sorry Lindsay!!!). Unless you're running 400bhp+, I wouldn't bother entering, but definitely worth a trip down to watch. Some awesome machines there, and if we can get all our cars to finish, we might even be in with a chance of the title. The EVO's won last year !!  Reliability should be the name of the game this year I think.

:)

Dave

The scooby shoot out isnt TOTB though....different thing

After previous successful Scooby Shoot Out events, ScoobyNet Ltd and Ten of the Best Ltd (TOTB) have now teamed up to provide the ultimate Subaru specific event in the UK. Not only will this event enable you to see some of the most powerful Subaru's in the world tearing up the tarmac, but you will also be able to see demo drives by both Simon de Banke (The World Record Holder for Driving Sideways) and Litchfield/PowerStation's MY06 T25 Spec C Race Car. Together with regional club areas, Traders arena and children's area, this will be this years' top family Subaru event!

Ever wanted to find out how quick your car is down the ¼ mile?

Ever wanted to find out how quick/good your car performs around a handling circuit?

At this event, not only can you watch these disciplines, but YOU can also take part in them whether you have 200bhp or 1000bhp!

The Scooby Shootout (run by TOTB and SNet) and TOTB 5 (Ten of the Best) are BOTH held at Elvington near York.

The shootout is 21st May with TOTB 5 held on 30th June.

No links posted earlier on this thread were to do with TOTB 5. This one is...........

Ten of the Best 5[:)]

Andy I didn't see your name on the list of confirmed runners for Scooby Shootout. You just holding back the cheque till nearer the time and keeping them sweating!!! [:D]