Anybody want to go to WRC Germany with me?.....Now Sorted!

Im asking because at the moment I'm going on my own and was wondering if anyone would like to accompany me, and also instead of paying the full wack on my own it would be better to share the costs[:(]

If anyone was thinking of going but felt they couldn't afford the full costs this would be the perfect oppotunity to go to an event you'll never forget!

I've paid for the ferry crossing so all that is needed is half the price of the hotel, half the petrol and, this one is up to you but I'd recomend it, £60 for a VIP pass into the SWRT service area and hospitality area for drinks and meals etc...and of course spending money for going out at night and buying WRC merchendise if you so wish! [Y]

The Hotel room, a double(2 single beds) is £370...You pay £185

Petrol is quite cheap so it dosen't really work out to too much. We are doing the Nurburgring too but that will be sorted on the day [:(]

I went last year, and it is most definately one of the best things I've ever done!!![H]

Concidering what we do/get it is actually very good value for money so it may sound expensive but it is well worth it[:D][:(]

If anyone is interested just let me know [Y]

Snoring farting & wandering hands aside you will not find a nicer fella to share a trip with[Y][:(] oh and his driving aint bad neither, i know as we ran along the autoban together at full chat[:(]

mark

Yes Mark but he was only in 3rd gear and you was flat out [:D] [:(]

Snoring farting & wandering hands aside you will not find a nicer fella to share a trip with[Y][:D] oh and his driving aint bad neither, i know as we ran along the autoban together at full chat[:D]

mark

Yes Mark but he was only in 3rd gear and you was flat out [:P] [;)]

[:#][:D]

Snoring farting & wandering hands aside you will not find a nicer fella to share a trip with[Y][:D] oh and his driving aint bad neither, i know as we ran along the autoban together at full chat[:D]

mark

Yes Mark but he was only in 3rd gear and you was flat out [:D] [;)]

lol

Thanks for the comments chaps........................I think![:|]lol

I don't have wondering hand trouble or fart!!![:$][:D]

So the offer is still open![:D]............................I'll even buy you beer