WRC Germany 2006- 9th-14th August places still available

Evening,

In August there are 10 cars heading from Dover across the channel to Dunkirk and then onto the Nurburgring for a few laps followed by a drive to the WRC Germany. The rally passes have been organised and there will be access to the service area for subaru and the chance to see the cars being worked on, meet the drivers and do all this whilst enjoying free drinks and food.

The Trip will encorporate around 1500miles-2000miles if you live in scotland and will take 5 days.

Last year some of the guys downsouth went and as you may have seen from their signatures- followed Peter Solberg and co along the german autobahn at 150mph+ to the start of the rally and had a really good time with a few german beers and some great driving experience.

The cost for this is £350 including- ferry, VIP Passes, merchandise bag, hotel accom for 5 nights

Any other costs will be fuel, food, drink and the likes.

THERE ARE STILL SPACES LEFT FOR THIS TRIP AND SHOULD BE GOOD. IF YOU WANNA KNOW MORE PM ME[;)]

Bargain price for this trip is it not?

Once I get a lock on my rotations I will let you know.

I would love to do this[6]

Not sure if I could keep up with the 150mph+  road sections though[;)] I might be limited to a top speed of 125 due to gearing if all goes to plan [au]

Will Pm you next week if I have more details and places are still available.

Would love to do this too, its a long way to dover though when your scoobs got a short gearbox! I priced Superfast ferries from Rosyth to Zebrugge to try and cut out going through Engerlund and it would be cheaper to charter an Antonov transporter and fly across! the prices are ridiculous[:@]

Col.

Jamie- Nice one

Col- Its 400 miles then we would stay overnight in essex and go to dover in the morning. we get onto the M74 and sit at 70ish in 5th gear all the way. well 6th for me

Dynamix- The cost is £150 for all the wrc passes and ferry for one or 2 people. If 2 people were going it would be £200each for hotel so the new total would be- £550

Peter-

The cost would be rougly as follows.

Hotel for you all- £400. VIP subaru passes for wrc- £100. + 1500miles worth of fuel and spending money.

Guys please send WARBY from general a PM and get all the info confirmed. you would spend the money lying on a beach in Paphos for 14 days so you may as well get get get you ass to germany and chase peter solberg and watch the wrc

Hi Guys, Warby here, iam the mad person who has organsied this.

I went last year as well, as Gumball has explained in his posts it is mad.

Prices are as follows.

Hotel based on 2 people sharing is £310 for 5 nights.

Ferry is £58 rtn for the car and the passengers.

VIP Subaru service area passes are SIDC member £60 non member £75. This will get you entry on the friday and sat.

Rally and parking passes are about €50 for the weekend person.

If you have any questions please pm me and i will send you my mobile number.

Heres a link to the thread in General.

http://forums.sidc.co.uk/forums/594448/ShowPost.aspx