STI version 5 spoiler it is then.

£350 painted and fitted from scooby clinic plus what ever discount I can squeeze out of them.

There on ebay for like £120 but The quality and fitment will be suspect. Then I'd have to pay to have it painted, then I would defo bugger it up fitting it, so I'd prefere to pay abit extra.

Been looking round for some sti rear lights too...................holy poo, how dear are them things, jeez

Thanks for your help guys. I've got a sti 5 on its way. There is just one thing about the spoiler that i'm not keen on, its in two pieces and you can see a join on both sides. I would like to blend both sections together before I paint and fit it. Is this possible or does it need to be in two pieces.

Make sure you test fit the spoiler first as quite a few aftermarket STI 5/6 spoilers have a gap underneath (where the spoiler sits on the boot lid). Its a lot easier to get an unpainted spoiler to fit a car than it is a painted one as you will risk damaging the finish on a painted one if you have to start filing etc... If you do have a gap under the spoiler try seperating the two pieces and just fitting the lower section (the upper sections can sometimes distort the lower sections[:P]) Then once you have the lower section fitted with either extra fastenings or bond (sikaflex) you can fit the upper section. 

I got it off Ebay for £115, so I was expecting it to be dog rough and need alot of prep work. But its actually pretty good. Just needs a little smoothing round one of the joins. The guy at the bodyshop said its a very good finish too. So I'm well happy with it. Bargain. Must have dropped lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

th_newspoiler.jpg

th_Stiversion5spoiler3.jpg

Finaly its done and on. £115 off ebay and £120 painted and fitted. Bargin.  I got a version 6 instead in the end cos i liked that lip bit on the top. cant see bugger all out the back now but who cares.

Just need to save up for the sti rear lights now [:^)]

th_newspoiler.jpg

Finaly its done and on. £115 off ebay and £120 painted and fitted. Bargin.  I got a version 6 instead in the end cos i liked that lip bit on the top. cant see bugger all out the back now but who cares.

thought you wern't getting one of fleabay????

what was the quality like and who was the seller????

th_newspoiler.jpg

thought you wern't getting one of fleabay????

what was the quality like and who was the seller????

Looking sweet....Jules look earlier in the thread he explains all