Once upon a time I had a dream.....

Im not going to take the credit, Bill and Colin Greer put it together with my input, I sourced some bits they sourced some.

Bills endless list of contacts in the rally world was invaluable. Greersport brought the dream alive.

Ill post the spec when she is running.

Callum W

Im not going to take the credit, Bill and Colin Greer put it together with my input, I sourced some bits they sourced some.

Bills endless list of contacts in the rally world was invaluable. Greersport brought the dream alive.

Ill post the spec when she is running.

Callum W

Welldone to you and the Greersport Team.

You make me sick Wilky[:(][:D]

ha ha i  bet not may folk got the gareth hunt and magic the beans quote there. it dawned on me when i was driving home last night, i actually thought you were making a playon the name hunt at 1st then it came to me on the way home. gareth hunt done the nescafe adverts in the 80s and his saying was magic the beans. very clever mate but it does show your age

wonder how many others got where you were coming from there[:(]

ha ha i  bet not may folk got the gareth hunt and magic the beans quote there. it dawned on me when i was driving home last night, i actually thought you were making a playon the name hunt at 1st then it came to me on the way home. gareth hunt done the nescafe adverts in the 80s and his saying was magic the beans. very clever mate but it does show your age

wonder how many others got where you were coming from there[:(]

I thought he was refering to a ladies private bits and the flicking of the magic bean.

Always been a bit slow on the up take

Grant

Thanks for all the kind words.

Unusually I have been patient. These things take time.

Bill and Colin are the stars, as are Stewart and Steve Whitson, they made the manifold, spacers and over the past 2 years given me fantastic advice.

But as i said Bill and Colin made it happen.

Feel free the go down to Glengarnock, drool at the car and ask Bill about any mods you fancy. I know this is a shameless plug for Bill but he really does deserve it, I dont think anyone will deny him that.

Once the Millenium Falcon breaths again and all is well, including uncle Andy breaking the loaves and the 5 fishes, feeding the 5000 then mapping my car, I will post the spec (Well, most of it) and say my thank yous.

Callum W