FOR SALE FULL CUSTOM EXHAUST FOR CLASSIC!

Due to the modifications on my car and turning my turbo 45degrees I need to have a new downpipe made and I may as well go for a loud, ripping exhaust and sell the custom exhaust I made last year.

The down pipe is a GP A scoobysport fully wrapped and 3 inch with a "snake head" stainless steel.

The exhaust is surgical steel 316 grade from down pipe to back box fabricated to my spec, ie straight to the box.

The back box is magnex 6 inch oval and sits in the normal position not at an angle.

The bends are minimal and she will easily flow in excess of 350hp without choking the car like some "preformance exhausts".

It is in exceptional condition and the downpipe is freshly wrapped by the Squirrel.

For the lot I am asking £300. Which is well cheap for an exhaust of this grade of steel and build quality.

The exhaust is quite and keeps you below the radar when driving about town, the police will not be drawn to your noise its very quiet.

When you nail it the note changes and she will not dissapoint, ask anyone who has been behind me on a run. Very nice.

Ask the squirrel for some details if you want to know more or PM me if you are interested.

Callum W

BTTT, This isnt junk, the welding is exceptional as is the build quality, and the wrapping on the downpipe alone is about £60 worth of exhaust wrap and it wire locked.

Its a full system, turbo back, If you stuck I can have it fitted for you.

Callum W