Which tracker????

<< Elephant do not require a tracker and that swayed me. >>

Same as Admiral mate but I believe they are the same group anyway!?!

Although, thats one of the reasons I went for the WRX300 as it came with a RAC Trackstar and first years membership as standard. When I was originally getting quotes all the companies I went to demanded a tracker.

Vicky, you also have the option with the RAC Trackstar to pay a once in a lifetime subscription/membership of £320 rather than the annual £120. Worth it if your keeping the car a while.

Gus

<< Hi Vicky

we had a RAC tracker fitted to our old scoob (03 WRX) we had a nightmare of a time with them, we thought we where doing good going with a reputable company. They took the money fine and fitted the tracker at our house within 2 days of it getting delivered but it took them 2 long months of phone calls to send us the correct tracker certificate (the insurance comp wouldn't cover us for theft until they had this certificate and they kept sending us someone else's certificates!). They also then decided to set up the Direct Debit incorrectly too. Going by our experience I wouldn't recommend them or use them again (for a tracker anyway - i am with them for roadside cover face-icon-small-blush.gifface-icon-small-shocked.gif ) but everyone has a different experience is suppose! good luck! face-icon-small-wink.gif >>

Jody/Ally - drop me a PM with who you used to fit this to your car - cheers face-icon-small-happy.gif