Rear Spoiler

hh265

I am looking to buy an Sti-like rear spoiler for my mica blue 03 wrx. I was just wondering if anyone knew of where I could buy one, painted or unpainted with a brake light and preferably one that is easy to fit and relatively good value. I would really appreciate any feedback.

Harry

tonydatiger - I'm very suprised to hear that you werent happy with the purchase of the STI6 from us. We always strive to offer excellent products and service, so maybe you could drop me a mail at neil@scoobyworld.co.uk and let me know the details. If you werent happy with the spoiler you could have returned it for a full refund or replacement.

Whilst searching for a supplier of STI6 spoilers several years back, we viewed samples from various factories, and many were of v. poor quality.

The STI6 product we currently sell is of high quality, although it does need additional holes to be drilled, in the boot. As far as I'm aware STI6 spoilers are always in stock and dispatched same day for next day delivery via our courier.

To answer you regarding discounts, we offer SIDC discounts on many products to any member with a genuine SIDC membership number which has not expired. At present we do not offer discounts on standard mudflaps (which are only £64.99) or ready painted spoilers. We also do not offer discounts on items which are already on offer, which might well have been the case with the strut braces and spoilers at the time of your order.

As I mentioned earlier, please drop me an email with your concerns and I'll look into them.

regards

Neil

www.Scoobyworld.co.uk

Hi,

The products that I purchaced from you and the problems I had with them were as follows;

STI 6 Spoiler - Cracked during fitting and the threads in one of the Rivnuts was unserviceable. ( I am an Military Aircraft Engineer and trust me, the bolts were NOT over Torqued)

WRC Mudflaps - The "Stickers" supplied were physically too big to fit and refused to stick anyway. (Surfaces were cleaned with panelwipe before fitting)

Front Strutbrace - I was sent a REAR one!

I have sent you numerous Emails about the problems I had, but with not much joy so I simply gave up in the end. I did explain at the time that I was a member of SIDC and SWS but this didnt seem to make any differance. All of the items that I purchaced from you were offered with NO discount, so as I stated in my Emails I will be looking elsewhere in the future for parts and accessories.

Tony.