Merry Xmas from India!

Have a great one guys and girlsface-icon-small-happy.gif

It's now midnight here and we are running riser, lots of Carol singing on the rig floor ( bunch of poofs!) and a little mulled wine.................................................don't tell the company manface-icon-small-happy.gif

BAH! HUMBUG!

Russell

Well.......................................................Turkey Curry was not too far off the mark TBH!

Trying to get a group of Indians and Americans singing "Good King Wenceslas" in unison IS NOT EASY!!!!!!!!!! - so we gave up and headied back to the mulled wineface-icon-small-happy.gif

Russell

Carl - no worries M8, I am home on the 5th, off to the USA on the 6th and back on the 19th!

Russell

ps - I cannot take any orders for parts, I already have to bring back a couple of GT30R and an HKS 3037 along with a couple of 44mm Tial Wastegatesface-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Carl - no worries M8, I am home on the 5th, off to the USA on the 6th and back on the 19th!

Russell

ps - I cannot take any orders for parts, I already have to bring back a couple of GT30R and an HKS 3037 along with a couple of 44mm Tial Wastegatesface-icon-small-happy.gif >>

Going to do some proper shopping then???face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< what and fit my defi's b4 u go? >>

ERR!...................................................noface-icon-small-sad.gif

I get back at 1600 on Thursday and leave to go to the US at 0600 on Friday.

Not too sure about working on your car in the dark, might get candle wax all over the seats (at least that's my excuse!)

Russell

ps - your Defi pod is at home waiting for me to fit it to your car. Tuesday 24th for fitting the Defi's OK for you? PM if your happy to do it then. I'll pick up the car from your work and drop it back later the same day?