Keighley Trade Centre

malky

stear well clear malky, they are from all accounts well dodgy. My tyre fitters brother and sister have both had cars off them, and both had a lot of trouble with the cars after purchase. His sister bought an evo 5, which turned out to have broken rear suspension! The cars are cheap for a reason, you gets what you pays for face-icon-small-smile.gif

Do a search on scoobynet for them, and you can read some other nice stories about thier practises.

Chris.

<< Thanks, I am just looking at the moment, depends what I do with my car, they are hard to sell private. >>

Wicked Kit part ex as long as your car is in excellent conditionface-icon-small-wink.gif

and no I dont work for them!! If Steven Phillips is reading I have two words........................'boot mat', lolface-icon-small-smile.gif

face-icon-small-disgusted.gifI went there when I was first looking for a Scooby. travelled from N.Wales and it was a total waste

of time.Around the back was a load of cars all bashed in and these blokes was working on some others,so

not sure if they import damage ones and then repair them or what but none of the ones on the website matched the cars that were there.The wife and kids were not happy and got ear ache all the way back.