CADS Please Read

Hello CADS face-icon-small-smile.gif Chris here, just popped over from scoobynet to say hi, and ask where you sense of humours gone? face-icon-small-smile.gif

As you can see, I'm in the process of relaunching the SMACS, which has hit a lean period over the last year. I'm sure your club has seen membership rise and fall over the years, and when it gets down to just the hardcore, as it has with ours, a push for members is in order to refresh everyones awareness of the group.

I hope you took my comments about meeting you guys in the way it was meant, as a joke, as it looks to me that your doing a very good job with your group meets and events, and I can't see anyone wanting to defect to "our" side face-icon-small-smile.gif

Looking forward to meeting up with you all maybe in february, as our meets look like they are going to coincide on the 1st thurs of the month face-icon-small-smile.gif

Have a great xmas all, and tipsy new year,

see you all soon,

chris.

ps, your all more than welcome to join us on our relaunched all new smacs new year meet, hopefully the 1st thursday in january face-icon-small-smile.gif

It was me who was approached actually. Post on SN as Mad Scientist.

Popped out for some milk to the Late Shop in Bollington and a very nice chap, who I think had a wagon, came over for a chat and gave me a flyer.

OK, we may (as SMACS) be guilty of the odd bit of naughty driving, but 99% of the time we just get together to talk Scoobies. We are all like minded individuals at the end of the day, so there really is no need for any hostility.

It was me that suggested meeting up with you guys as I thought it would be good to meet a club thats had more success than ourselves.