ARE CAR DEALERS ALLOWED TO SELL ON HERE?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a paid up member of SIDC, my membership pays for this forum.

If he wants to flog off all the bits he cannot sell over the counter then let him pay to advertise, and help get a better forum.

You seriously dont think that is the main dealer doing you a good deal do you?

<< I am a paid up member of SIDC, my membership pays for this forum.

If he wants to flog off all the bits he cannot sell over the counter then let him pay to advertise, and help get a better forum.

You seriously dont think that is the main dealer doing you a good deal do you? >>

How about those doubt pm him and asking/buy some parts and finding out

edited to add******

Iam not trying to put anyones nose out of joint, i just dont think people should jump to conclusions.

<< cheersm8

with reference 2 supporting the sidc.......we were 1 ov the few dealers that supported the santa cruise this year..........thanks 4 ur support!!!!!

i am aiming 2 benefit members not rip them off,if i hadnt posted about these items would any ov u know about them....................ehh????????

dont think so >>

Thank you again for your support.. Iam sure the RO concerned has thanked you deeply too. Your support made some kids very happy face-icon-small-smile.gif

No i doubt we would too. Is there anything publicised in mailshots mags or papers??? I doubt it.!

You seriously dont think that is the main dealer doing you a good deal do you? >>

You wont have a better forum soon if this is the reaction to someone offering good cheap parts!

Yes I do actually - a certain sales man from a certain garage in Falkirk....where the hell else would it be from??

This place is slowly getting as bad as that other scooby forum!!!face-icon-small-frown.gif

<<

You wont have a better forum soon if this is the reaction to someone offering good cheap parts!

Yes I do actually - a certain sales man from a certain garage in Falkirk....where the hell else would it be from??

This place is slowly getting as bad as that other scooby forum!!!face-icon-small-frown.gif >>

Why so angry m8????

Jeez,

Somebody comes onto the SIDC forum and offers Genuine parts at reduced prices and people start jumping down his throat.

Who says he can't sell the parts over the counter? Do you know what parts go over the counter of the dealer - I'm guessing probably NOT, the guy is offering SIDC forum members the chance to get in there early and get the parts at better prices.

WTF do you mean in your last sentance, learn some grammer face-icon-small-wink.gif or go and ramble on in some stupid thread about snibs

John.