Blobeye's @ Town and County

A friend has been up looking at a couple of Impreza's which are at Town and County in Aberdeen. He's seen 2 that he's very interested in and was wondering if either of them used to belong to an SIDC member or if anyone from here knows the cars and some history behind them. The Red WRX looks to have been modified with more than the Options List has to offer.

1st one is a WR1

2nd one is a Red WRX

Cheers,

Grant

You'll only get shafted unless you do homework.........

1 in 10 ( daft) folk will buy at there original prices so of course they chance their arm when the oil industry is kickin' butt......

Use the Parkers Online Guide to wrangle a deal and then go for fuel, mats, mud flaps, springs etc.....

Nothing to be lost in the fine art of negotiation

CGS

face-icon-small-smile.gif

<< You'll only get shafted unless you do homework.........

1 in 10 ( daft) folk will buy at there original prices so of course they chance their arm when the oil industry is kickin' butt......

Use the Parkers Online Guide to wrangle a deal and then go for fuel, mats, mud flaps, springs etc.....

Nothing to be lost in the fine art of negotiation

CGS

face-icon-small-smile.gif >>

Cal they better not get any lessons on negotiating from you then face-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif

See you tonight

Yea, he knows that they are expensive.. but I think his hope is that he can get them to knock off a decent amount.

Gordon, he might be interested depending on price, however..... I think he'd prefer to go to a garage to take advantage of the finance option that they'd offer, but I suppose if your car was "keenly" priced then he may be persuaded otherwise!! face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif

Cheers,

Grant

Aye, will defo pass on the details of your car for you John... He also has a trade-in, so if he was buying privately, then he's either have to find someone willing to take his car plus cash or sell before he bought the Scoob privately.

I've sent him a load of links to cars I've seen around the Owners Clubs/Autotrader so he can see how expensive the Dealer in Aberdeen is. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Cheers,

Grant

I was in at the Aberdeen dealership looking for potential cars for my uncle a few weeks ago and I was able to get around £1500-3000 off the list price of the cars and that was with a trade-in and I wasn't even pushing hard - so I think there is room for more. Which sort of brings the cars back into align with expected prices. If you are going to talk to anyone at T&C Aberdeen make sure it's Mike, the others really don't seem to give a rats IMHO.

And as Cal said when you are serious about a car try and get mudflaps, carpet mats, fuel, superguard, etc thrown in. What's the worst that could happen? There is something to be said about the piece of mind you get from buying from a main dealership - but make sure you are not paying through the nose for it!!

Dave