Scooby crash video JAPFEST2004

Hi

Now this is really SIATW (Scooby In A Tyre Wall) and sorry to post it again.

WARNING 8meg download size

Last year at Japfest2004 I stuffed my car into the Tyre wall.I have had numerous emails asking me to see post it up again face-icon-small-wink.gif

At the time lots of Videos and Pics came out I have joined ALL laps together. JAPFEST2004 T5NYW in tyre wall

My mate will host it for a month or so

Tony

Ps As fully discussed last year and I agree with, Total driver(Me) error and not bad luck.

<< Hi all,

Now this is really SIATW (Scooby In A Tyre Wall) and sorry to post it again.

WARNING 8meg download size

Last year at Japfest I stuffed my car into the Tyre wall.I have had numerous emails asking me to see post it up again face-icon-small-wink.gif

At the time lots of Videos and Pics came out I have joined ALL laps together. JAPFEST2004 T5NYW in tyre wall

My mate will host it for a month or so

Tony

Ps As fully discussed last year and I agree with, Total driver(Me) error and not bad luck. >>

I would be well gutted

Hi,

about £8k + Vat and was covered by my road insurance face-icon-small-happy.gif

The passenger was my mates wife and her Airbags didn't go off face-icon-small-wink.gif LOL she has been in the car with me since face-icon-small-happy.gif i do give a good ride, so they say.

M493

On downloads don't double click, you must right click on it and press "save target as" face-icon-small-happy.gif Have you broadband??? a big file like this will take forever to download on dail-up and probably feck it up face-icon-small-sad.gif If on broadband.I'd try downloading it again,

Tony

Glad everyone enjoyed my Video face-icon-small-wink.gif The Hit count for the download is 1068 so seems to be worth posting.

Unlike the old Video this one you see my first 3 laps of the same corner. It shows I'm not a total cr4p driver face-icon-small-wink.gif plenty of entusiasm face-icon-small-happy.gif but lacking some skill face-icon-small-wink.gif

Tony

<< Seems to have been a few crashes at that corner.

Dave from Passin Ford binned his Esc Cos at the same corner.

Good to see that all parties involved were unhurt though.

Thanks for posting. >>

That's the good thing about trackdays face-icon-small-wink.gif doing the wrong thing in the right place face-icon-small-happy.gif

I drove my car home but if that had been a Tree lined road, possible fatalities face-icon-small-sad.gif IMHO

Tony