FS: STi8 TMIC + fitting Kit for Classic MY97-00

Surplus to requirements so i'm thinking of selling it.

Can supply OE (ie, with standard STi hose and allot pipe under TMIC) for anyone fitting it to a buyeye but can supply the kit (at extra cost) to fit it to 97-00 cars (drivers side bracket, longer 90-degree hose, etc)

PM me SENSIBLE offers! You all know how much these cost at a breakers. This is VGC and I have a price in mind and I WILL NOT SELL IT FOR LESSface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Russell

260 for the TMIC with OE alloy underpipe and Sti silicon hose

15 for the drivers bracket (for classic fitting)

15 for the 90 degree hose (SOLD!)

No more SILLY offers of 200 for the lot. At that money, I'll keep it as I would be STUPID to give it away.

You all know these will handle 400bhp adequately ( keep an eye of charge temp at the power in the summer though!) or would you rather pay 350 for 2nd hand APS or 400 for 2nd hand HELIX, etc.

Choice is yours!

Russell

ps - prices exclude delivery.

Gumball - I'll see if THINGAMEBOB can make it! I should be there (95% confirmed) - If I can get off of hereface-icon-small-happy.gif

Remap delayed due to work commitments so I'll be going easy due to the car not being fully "set up"face-icon-small-sad.gif Still beat you thoughface-icon-small-tongue.gif

Russell (Gumball eater - anD I don't mean the one in the sweetie shops neither!)