Finally !!

Yep...boggo standard. face-icon-small-happy.gif

Just the way i like em face-icon-small-wink.gif

You still got that Prodrive pipe ?? face-icon-small-wink.gif

Oh...and do you still have those wheels Grant ??? The ones i got powdercoated etc ??

Got home about an hour ago with the wagon.

Think there`s something wrong with it though, as i got 365 miles before i had to fill up ! face-icon-small-happy.gif

The bodywork needs a lot of TLC to get it back on par, but thats one of the reasons i bought it, it`ll keep me busy getting it nice again.

Enjoyed driving it though, it even has full black leather... face-icon-small-smile.gif

Yes to both mate.... Still got the wheels lying here, been holding them for someone, however.. I think a fortnight is long enough to organise a couple of hundred sheets when he told me it would be a couple of days!! face-icon-small-frown.gif

The Back Box is here too, single 3.5" and not in the slightest way shiny/tarty/rice. Perfect mod for your "street sleeper" mate..... face-icon-small-tongue.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Cheers,

Grant

Yes mate, even got the internet in my room in the mess now, last time i was up went to the BTCC at KH, soaked to the skin and the missus put a brave face on, hows married life mate,that was the last time i saw you.

Looking fprward to catching up and seeing the new car.

all the best.

Mac