Afterburner vs firestorm

I've got the Afterburner, just the back box at the moment and it sounds incredible! Can't wait til I get it decatted and the sound will be intense. Have never heard a Firestorm I don't think so can't really make a comment. Afterburner gets a huge thumns up from me though face-icon-small-happy.gif

Shep

I have the Afterburner and the H&S classic style backbox. I loved the sound of the Afterburner, but everyone I know hated it (it sounds like you have a hole in your exhaust robbo), and that was before a full decat (including up pipe). It's all bloody subjective!

I should mention that both of my H&S back boxes sit FAR to low and that I'm booked in to C&C at the end of the month to have them modified.

My advice - just see http://www.stainlessexhausts.com before you spend a penny, I wish I had known about them earlier.

Robbo.

Yip i do indeed have a firestorm with centre decat.I had it on my 2001 wagon and transferred it onto my 04 STI and love the thing.

From the burble on idle to it on full chat with some popping and banging.

AWESOME.

If you want a sample of noise and you aint to far away let me know.

It can be arrangedface-icon-small-happy.gif

looks like the afterburners getting the vote so far!

hi craig,ive turned on my pm now

thanks for the offer of the demo corsa. im just outside perth,whereabouts are you? banging and popping is the way i want to go, my last scoob did it all the time. made every trip feel like a special stageface-icon-small-smile.gif

p1ggm, are you round about kirriemuir? i think i was seeing you when i was working over there last year