Revolution

Just saw this posted in Announcements by John:

We are pleased to announce that SIDC members can now get up to 10% discount on parts and labour at Revolution Motorstore.

World-wide mail order is also available.

For more information, contact their sales team on 0191 4770785 or via their website at

Revolution Website

Please remember to quote your SIDC membership number when ordering mail order, or produce you current membership card when shopping at the store.

Happy shopping!

John

face-icon-small-shocked.gif Typical - i spent just under a grand there last month!!!

But posting this just to say they are excellent to deal with. Very friendly & efficient. And everything i bought is good stuff. face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

And if you have Tarox brakes, i found them the cheapest for new discs for my 6-pots. And arrived by next day delivery - and i'm in Highlands!! (had to wait til they came into stock first tho - but i got free delivery on everything!)

I would buy from them again face-icon-small-smile.gif

(oh, & on a girly note, guy i dealt with had luverly geordie accent - i'd have bought anything lol)

(But a Ross-shire one's far more sexy Gee face-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-wink.gif )

<<

<< (oh, & on a girly note, guy i dealt with had luverly geordie accent - i'd have bought anything lol) >>

I don't want anything but might just phone to hear the accent, it's such a sexy accent.

mmmmmmmmm.............................. >>

i am in Newcastle quite a lot for work and our office is on the Quayside.

walked across the Millenium bridge towards Gateshead and then to Revolution during one lunch time.

fabby showroom and lots of scooby-related and shiny STi merchandise.

gotta agree on the nice geordie accents and no, i am not offering to carry any brake pads, wheels, bits of cars up the road face-icon-small-wink.gif

imy

I got my wheels from there, 3 fractured due to a manufacturing problem, but they exchanged them no problem

there showroon/shop is first class, nothing up my way comes close, lots of good top class products, not the usual fluffy steering wheel covers and cheap leather seat covers

i would reccomend them to anyone