Rolling Road day @ SVA Imports, Saturday 17th September...

After wandering along to SVA Imports Saturday and drooling all over the Skylines...mmmmm Skyline....oops sorry get back on track face-icon-small-wink.gif I was very impressed with their rolling road set up, so I decided for our rolling road this time, we would try them out - there is also the added bonus of a video taken from the security cameras, although there is no sound on it... Price is dependant on how many cars go onto the rollers, but starts from £40, and can go down the more cars we get.

I need quite a lot of information from people, but it will all be kept strictly confidential between SVA and myself - they need the info so they can input it onto the rolling road computer.

I need the following info, so please only put your name down if you are serious....

Full Name

KentScoobies Name

Address

Vehicle model/spec (just a short list please lol face-icon-small-wink.gif )

Registration Number of vehicle

VIN Number

Phone Number (in case things change too late to post up)

Send the info via either PM or e-mail to me please - don't post the info up, just put your name on the list

I will sort out times nearer the date - we will also be sorting out a BBQ, so if anybody wants to volunteer for this please do face-icon-small-wink.gif

1. Pele

2. Loony Toon

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic