October meet at Street, Somerset

Right you lot, in line..............

The date is Friday 7th October and the venue is the Pike and Musket its on the outskirts of street in a place called Walton, I have been assured the venue is perfect for such a meet with large car-park etc

This meet is very important as it is also a celebration of my 26th birthday the week after and hopefully Bigknd's too

I know everyone works on a Friday but as this is the first meet I would appreciate a good turn out for a laid back evening meeting up and having a good time, I will get there for approx 7.30pm but if you can make it til later dont worry come along when you can

If anyone needs directions let me know and can we start a list of names below

1)Montybaber (Craig) and co-driver Vic

2)RaveupDave (Dave) and his 'Bit of fluff'

3)JimmytheBiz

4)Mike Jones (prov)

5)s/p and ed

6) Dave and wide

Pike and Musket, is that the pub on the left as you go towards Street from Bridgwater at Walton? I might make it if the Wife has not got any thing planed for the evening! Put me and the Wife down as provisional, Dave (spanners) plus one (Tracy).. face-icon-small-smile.gif If it is the pub I am thinking of there used to be a newish Blue Scooby parked in it quite often, may have been the Land lords? face-icon-small-smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...