Just bought a set of Scott Lowe flaps.... **Now With Pics**

I have met your good lady wife and she doesn't strike me as being that gullible....then again she did marry you. face-icon-small-happy.gif

Oh alright. They were an unwanted gift and cluttering up the living room so I was glad to get rid of them. I would have paid you actually if you had haggled.

oobster, the way to work it is - "I just bought some mud flaps for the car dear. They'll save expense on repairing the painwork as they'll provide good protection from stones. They look nice too." "How much were they?" "Oh we got a bargain dear, the official Subaru ones sell for £130 a pair. I got a full set of these for about that. Bargain!"

RUN!

cheers for the comments guys..... i'm still 50/50 on whether i like them, but i'll give it a couple of weeks.

Took just over 2 hours to fit, didn't help that I couldn't find the handle for winding the jack up and down face-icon-small-blush.gif

Mind i'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow night ally, boss is coming up from head office. A shame, but next time i'll be there.

<< Mind i'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow night ally, boss is coming up from head office. A shame, but next time i'll be there. >>

right then ................ oobster house after the meet.................... i know where you live !!!!!face-icon-small-shocked.gifface-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

<< Took just over 2 hours to fit, didn't help that I couldn't find the handle for winding the jack up and down face-icon-small-blush.gif >>

SNAP! I was using my jack 2 weeks ago and couldn't find the handle. Ended up using the screw driver as a makeshift one.

When I bought the car Motorpoint had forgot to put the tool pack back in the car, or it had never been supplied with one, and I can't remember for the life of me if the handle was in the packet when it arrived in the post and if I've lost it somewhere.

Are the tools supposed to go somewhere? I've just got mine in the glove box.

<<

<< Took just over 2 hours to fit, didn't help that I couldn't find the handle for winding the jack up and down face-icon-small-blush.gif >>

SNAP! I was using my jack 2 weeks ago and couldn't find the handle. Ended up using the screw driver as a makeshift one.

When I bought the car Motorpoint had forgot to put the tool pack back in the car, or it had never been supplied with one, and I can't remember for the life of me if the handle was in the packet when it arrived in the post and if I've lost it somewhere.

Are the tools supposed to go somewhere? I've just got mine in the glove box. >>

Might be a stupid question but have you guys checked underneath the board thats under the boot carpet for the jack handle? Mine is clipped under there. took me a while to find it.

Iain