Hello from a new forum user!

Hi everyone,I have just signed up for the forums and am very interested in becoming a member of both the SIDC and CADS.

I have owned three Subarus, a 98 wagon in silver, an 02 WRX in dbm with uk300 lights and a Prodrive exhaust and my latest one is a beautiful 02 STI Prodrive edition finished in world rally blue and fitted with a PPP, 18 inch pff7's, Defi gauges, Prodrive springs and a few other bits and bobs!

I am really interested in attending the CADS meets but dont know when and where they are held.

Dan.face-icon-small-smile.gif

hello m8,

welcome to the forum. you have my car, but in blue(mines black)face-icon-small-wink.gif if you look in the threads you will see about the meets, and i am sure some one will help you with directions. only met a few of the CADS once and they seem like a friendly bunch. hope to see you at the meets, where you from btw?

Lee

but you need to switch them on in your profile first.

click profile button at the top of the screen and go down to where the signature box is and set Allow Private Messages to ON

to send someone a PM click on the padlock on the far right hand corner of one of their posts

Rasher,the car in the Avatar isn't actually mine, its one of the ones you can choose when setting up your profile but it is absolutely identical to mine I suppose it could even be a photo posted up by a previous owner!

I have actually grown to love the Bugeye STI's,you dont see many around.

I see most of the meets seem to be at the Stamford Arms,which town is this in and what time do things usually get going?

I have attempted to p.m Blue Boy but as yet have not had a reply so perhaps he is busy,or maybe he didn't receive it.