JAE Sunday 24th July convoy....

For those who would like to go to JAE just on the Sunday, we will be running a mini convoy meeting at:

KentScoobies HQ 6.20am leaving 6.30am

1. Pele

2. Loony Toon

The Wharf 6.40am leaving 6.45ish

If anyone from surrounding areas wishes to meet at Thurrock, we will do a drive by at around 7am, or any other meeting points along the way we can drive through & pick up, make us aware & we will arrange it....

As said in numerous threads, it has been apoligised for the lack of warning as to when meets are but as you can now see there is a fixed thread giving details on all the meets remaining this year. Things were only sorted out this week so again apologies for the lack of notice but as you can see things are getting on track and it wont happen again..........

Now lets all be nice face-icon-small-happy.gif

Tony

"We" as in club members who are trying their utmost to make this club work again!

There is only one boss here face-icon-small-tongue.gif

If anyone has any problems within the club, then please PM me & let me know instead of using the forums!

Thankyou

Pele

Well what can i say........

Nice to see Dean and his ever so shiny car, hope all the polishing earned you a prize face-icon-small-happy.gif

Joe, nice looking motor mate, have not seen a type R as clean as yours !!! face-icon-small-cool.gif cant wait to see the next lot of mods face-icon-small-shocked.gif ( if the little lady allows it face-icon-small-tongue.gif )

Thanks to Sheepie, Rocket and White Warrior for the mini convoy !! face-icon-small-cool.gif , breakfast could have been a little bigger and a lot cheaper face-icon-small-shocked.gif

Shame the weather let us down face-icon-small-sad.gif, but hey thats what English weather does face-icon-small-tongue.gif

See you all at the next one

Tony face-icon-small-cool.gif