AUGUST RWYB @ THE POD......

As mentioned by "The Daddy" in another thread just thought we had better get a list going.....now i am aware that USC is in August but for me going to a RWYB day for going up the strip would be better as you get unlimited runs for your £15 and also it wont be busy like USC where you can queue for an hour before getting a run its that busy...face-icon-small-shocked.gif

The dates in August are the 14th and the 21st.........I dont think i can wait that extra week so the 14th sounds good to me but lets see what the feedback is like.....face-icon-small-smile.gif

So the 14th (subject to change to suit people)

1. Numptyboy

I don't know, after my performance last weekend i might not bother going up the stripe but i might tag along and it all depends how i feel after Saturday as i'm not going to the Rally day as i have a wedding to go to (i'm best manface-icon-small-shocked.gif )

In all truth and honesty you arn't going to loose that much power with warmer temps. maybe 2-5 bhp? the colder the track the less grip you will get without warming your tires on a burn out, and i dont think anyone on here does that. if you are that worried then tip a bottle of cold water over your intercooler b4 running or take a small co2 fire extinguisher to spray on it. if you are running a front mount you should not rally have any probs.... it ends up coming down to the driver knowing how to launch his car properly and what revs his peak power will be produced and ultimatly trying different set ups. if you want a good time without going over the top(like i do) you need to experiment.

No we struggled and pushed our cars right up to the signing in office then drover from there - i used ice packs on my tmic and poured about 4 litres of water on my tmic right before the start line as well as putting crushed ice in my I/C water spray bottle.........

Joe.....

<< So the 14th (subject to change to suit people) ) >>

Ill be back from Holiday, so count me in.

I was looking at having a remap on this day, but I'll still get it done in time for TRAX face-icon-small-wink.gif

1. Numptyboy

2. The Daddy (if he aint gone popface-icon-small-wink.gif

3. Hol

• 2 weeks later...