Events

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont see why this should be said by pm, this is not a personal dig at pele, this involves everyone in kentscoobies

im just pointing out that this club could be a lot bigger and better! scooby social life? one meet a month at a pub nr to pele.

when it was suggested about having a meet more south easterly on the odd occasion, it got shot down in flames.

your suggestion about joining the esc, i would of if i lived closer! it was someone from there who told me about kentscoobies not really doing a lot at my first meet, and he wasnt wrong.

ok youve had personal problems which were well publicised on here, but should the club suffer for that?

example, peles diary, last updated sept 04! does that show how little has gone on in this club?

hopefully with dean and ian onboard now maybe the club will fair better.

ian its up to you if you want to delete this post but this isnt a personal dig at pele, just stating the facts that the club is looked upon as poor by a lot of the people on sidc and it shouldnt be that way.

You say there is 1 one meet a month at a pub nr to pele (i assume you mean the Wharf) so what about the meet we have every other month at Nottcuttsface-icon-small-confused.gif , unfortunately when people have personal problems things can suffer and I'm afraid Kent scoobies has but please bear with us as Pele has taken on board comments from other people and now with me & dean helping her out we should be able to get the club back up running as it shouldface-icon-small-happy.gif ,

I don't want to delete anyone post unless i absolutely have to.

Thanks Ian

<< ps, i make you sick, shut my mouth? sorry pele this isnt your private club, its for all scooby lovers in kent (or so i thought!)

please take me off the mailing list as well, i mean 4 emails in 9 months is just too much for my inbox to handle. >>

Yes them comments were out of order and i apologise, i'm on the mailing list and i've had more than 4 emails in 9 months so i don't know what is going on thereface-icon-small-confused.gif

well well i have a power cut for two hours when i get in. re-boot the old pc, and..........................................40 new messages on kent scoobies, what the f*** is going on here then.

graham, people have realised and commented in the past about all meeting at the same place, no days out being organised etc,etc. hopefully that is why ian and myself have offered our services as this job cannot be done by one person alone, personal probs or not it can't be done.

i see you are unfortunatley possibly selling your scooby, which i read must be upsetting on its own, i know if i were forced into selling mine i would be gutted too.

it might have been better that maybe some should have said something sooner but whats done is done m8.

lets now get down to the job in hand and push ks 100%, there are people with some good ideas inc. our own website, other venues for meets once in a while, which i admit we need to find other locations for evening and even weekend meets., this i will be looking into soon..

i think now is the time for change, it is not peles own club with it's little gang the club is for everyone the club is not a club without its members...you and i, so let everyone put in thier own input........................

lets have a happy club,without the public bitching that there has been on some of the forums lately.

if there are any ideas you have please pm me anytime graham, constructive comments always welcome m8.

dean.... well that was a good start must have a look at the other 39 messagesface-icon-small-shocked.gif

I just don't see why you couldn't have PM'd me first Graham72, then if I'd done nothing you could have put it up - I admit I did loose it a bit back there, but when you read your comments it seems very personal to me.

At the beginning of the year when I put the thread up about us being bigger & better, I genuinely believed that would happen, not knowing I would be fighting to keep my car and a few other things - yes I should have asked the others for help, but they say pride comes before a fall, and I fell, so what, we all live and learn - and I'm still learning to accept help when it is offered....

graham72 or anyone else if you have any gripes with the club PLEASE could you PM the people concerned first and we will try and sort things out for you without it being plastered across the forum.

NOW can we get this thread back to what it was intended for PLEASEface-icon-small-happy.gif

face-icon-small-wink.gif

1. KentScoobies birthday BBQ - not sure where to have this yet, and date will be in August

2. KentScoobies Christmas bash - think it has to be the Tollgate again, as they have rooms so people can stay...

3. KentScoobies Sunday lunch - we need to descend on a poor unsuspecting pub somewhere I think lol

4. Go-Karting event

5. Trip to the beach/camber sands etc

6. Chessington

7. Paintball

8. tenpin bowling night

9. go karting - good track at sittingbourne cheap during the week in the evening

10. dog racing

I'll keep out of the paintballing & go-karting, but I'll be happy to keep scores or something lol....