Events

I think it's about time we got this KentScoobies show back on the road again face-icon-small-happy.gif

Need some input for events, I've noticed some of hou have organised the RWYB at Santa Pod, unfortunately I can't make this one, so good luck to you all at that...

1. KentScoobies birthday BBQ - not sure where to have this yet, and date will be in August

2. KentScoobies Christmas bash - think it has to be the Tollgate again, as they have rooms so people can stay...

3. KentScoobies Sunday lunch - we need to descend on a poor unsuspecting pub somewhere I think lol

Anymore ideas?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. KentScoobies birthday BBQ - not sure where to have this yet, and date will be in August

2. KentScoobies Christmas bash - think it has to be the Tollgate again, as they have rooms so people can stay...

3. KentScoobies Sunday lunch - we need to descend on a poor unsuspecting pub somewhere I think lol

Go-Karting event

Trip to the beach/camber sands etc

Chessington

Paintball

<< 1. KentScoobies birthday BBQ - not sure where to have this yet, and date will be in August

3. KentScoobies Sunday lunch - we need to descend on a poor unsuspecting pub somewhere I think lol >>

Tollgate suits me for the Christmas bash face-icon-small-wink.gif

sorry but think this is ridiculous. back at the start of the year it was going to be all systems go with kentscoobies, this year was going to be busy, yada yada yada.....

your talking about the christmas meal now, what about inbetween?

this club is being held back by the lack of organisation of events or meets.

every time something is suggested unless pele likes the idea (occasionally) or can make that day ,nothing happens.

several times things have been suggested by other members but they come to nothing

if someone cant cope with the club or the organising needed to run a successful club, then maybe rather than appointing deputies, that person should let someone else take over as the boss of kentscoobies.

this club could be a lot bigger and better than it is

essex scooby crew do things most weekends of the year and their boss is also at all the events they arrange,

its supposed to be a club for drivers of scoobies in kent not a certain persons private gang!

sorry if im ruffling a few feathers but this had needed to be said for quite a while and if im the only person willing to say it on this forum then so be it!

i know from talking to people that i am not the only person that thinks this!

things need to change or this club will just slowly grind to a halt

rant over

Well in that case then, perhaps you would like to go and join the ESC, along with the other people who are not happy with the way this club is run!

People like you make me sick! I'm sorry that I've had a lot of problems including health related ones that have stopped me being as active as I would like to be in the running and organising of the club - you just can't keep your mouth shut, or PM me, no you have to go and make it all public - well if anyone else wants a say, go ahead! Would you like me to list exactly what my problems have been, so you can all see I've not been making it up?

Oh well it looks like I've my first bit of work to do UNFORTUNATELY face-icon-small-disgusted.gif

Graham72 i to have had worries that nothing was happening with Kent Scoobies this year but we have been to events & more events are going to be organised (not just if Pele likes them), i can understand that people look at the Essex crew and see what they are doing and think why aren't we organising that much and i have been on some of the events without anyone else from Kent Scoobies going but in my honest option they have too many events organised, i love the social life that comes with a Subaru club but i also like to have time away from it as well, can i ask you if you have any gripes with the club PLEASE could you PM the people concerned, as to the Christmas bash we have to arrange this as early as possible to be able to get a booking.

Pele i think you should of known better than to have a rant back at graham72 and can i ask you to can you use the PM function to reply at these sort of comments which i hope we will not have any more of.

Thank you

Ian

And it is nice to have free weekends - look at last year, 3 months+ nearly solid of Scooby meets, got too expensive & no rest either & I like my Sundays just as much as the next person, if not a little more... face-icon-small-wink.gif

<< And it is nice to have free weekends - look at last year, 3 months+ nearly solid of Scooby meets, got too expensive & no rest either & I like my Sundays just as much as the next person, if not a little more... face-icon-small-wink.gif >>

That's enough pleaseface-icon-small-wink.gif

4. Go-Karting event

5. Trip to the beach/camber sands etc

6. Chessington

7. Paintball

8. tenpin bowling night

9. go karting - good track at sittingbourne cheap during the week in the evening

10. dog racing

I'll keep out of the paintballing & go-karting, but I'll be happy to keep scores or something lol....