saturday evening run............

I know Billy had come up with the idea of a leisurely run on saturday night (tonight) and had to cancel it for personal reasons.

There is a fantastic little route over about 100 miles that i know and wondered if anyone fancied joining a small convoy of subarus from Glasgow/harthill area towards lanark, and galashiels before stopping for a bite to eat and returning up towards edinburgh on the A7 and back towards glasgow?

I know the thoughts may be that this could be paced by the gumball, however this isnt the case.

A nice drive down to galashiels for a bite to eat and a meet up may be a god plan for tonight?????

names on a postcard.......................................................................all welcome obviouslyface-icon-small-smile.gif

Off to a wedding later myself face-icon-small-sad.gif, but good roads round that way.

I can highly recommend the A706 from Whitburn to Forth and onwards to Lanark. I bombed that on country time + petrol money a few weeks back on a lovely sunny tuesday afternoon.

The humps on the road between the A71 and Forth in particular were very amusing.

aye stephen, they humps are good. Used to be my highlight when we used to go to Blackpool on summer hols when I was a young lad.

Now that i'm a bit older I find myself wondering why they made the road like that - surely it would have been much easier to fill the dips with soil and make a straight road?? Not that i'm complaining though!

Wish i could make it tonight, still doing the rounds of relatives etc with the wedding video + piccies face-icon-small-sad.gif

If i see that video one more time I might just scream face-icon-small-blush.gif