Aberdeen directions needed urgent

Hope some of you Aberdeen members can help me out here,

I`ve got to be at KCA Deutag, Minto Drive, Altens Industrial Estate early on Wednesday, but I haven`t been in Aberdeen for a whilst

so need accurate directions on how to get there comming from Forfar.

Can any of you guys help with directions please.

Thanks in advance

Pete

just head up the main rd and take turn off for harbour...takes you in past burger king and your straight into altens...not too sure on minto drive as i left abdn a few years go now but hopefully someone else will let ya know or will find out for deff tomorrow for you......steve

From A90

17. Bear left into A956 (Wellington Road). (47.6 miles,76.5 km)

18. After 1.3 miles take the 2nd Exit off the Wellington Road (A956) (Roundabout) into A956 (Wellington Road). (48.9 miles,78.6 km)

19. You are entering ABERDEEN.

20. After 0.5 miles take the 3rd Exit off the roundabout onto Hareness Road. (49.4 miles,79.5 km)

21. After 347 yards take the 2nd Exit off the Hareness Road (Roundabout) onto Hareness Road. (49.6 miles,79.8 km)

22. Turn left onto Minto Avenue. (49.8 miles,80.1 km)

23. Bear right onto Minto Drive. (49.9 miles,80.3 km)

24. You have arrived your destination "Minto Drive, ()". (50.1 miles,80.6 km)

From RAC Route Finder.

Pete,

Google Maps

just enter the address you are looking for, and a few seconds later clear and accurate road maps!

Basically, as you head towards Aberdeen, take the harbour road (sigposted football traffic). Go over the flyover and you'll come to a roundabout with Burger King on the left and a Shell petrol station. Go straight ahead down the dual carriageway (watch out it's a 40mph limit and regularly watched by the local camera partnership) until you come to the next roundabout. Take a right here, and you'll come across another smaller roundabout. Go straight ahead here (past the white Nexen building on your left) and a bit further on (downhill section), you'll come to another roundabout.

Take a left here and this takes you onto Minto Drive.

Please note that the main road and this area in general can be very busy around 8am - 9am, so allow 10 - 15 minutes for this last part of the journey to be on the safe side.

Good luck with the interview.

John