For Sale Link....

Thanks Pete... Its a shame I've got to get rid of it, but needs must!!

Johnny, I would like to do a deal with you mate, but its being sold because I cant justify 3 cars....... and I'm really wanting to get the RS out of the garage this summer with some of the money from the sale. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Cheers,

Grant

I can vouch and say this is a top quality motor! in excellent condition. Not a single mark on it and looks sweet as in the blue. I would love to buy this car and would have it in a second.. unfortionately fully comp for me is 170 a month, without mods and also a 700 excess! face-icon-small-sad.gif

Good luck with sale grant, top motor.

Dennis.

Ps.. looking for a good 94 - 95 uk car, if anyone has one for sale? face-icon-small-happy.gif

i can also vouch for the condition of the motor and would have bought it if i hadn't been called offshore 2moro giving me no time get £ together and the like!

I've just stuck my car up on Ebay as Autotrader was useless!! Your car looks a perfect example for me face-icon-small-smile.gif Need a wagon as we have 3 dogs (wee ones tho) and now have a 7 month old daughter so practicality mixed with AWD and a turbo is my ideal solution face-icon-small-wink.gif Is the car JDM or UK and what sort of BHP is it? Are the mods such that they noticeably increase the insurance? (I'm 34) TIA for any info face-icon-small-smile.gif

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...item=4546012865

Dennis, sorry to hear that the insurance worked out too much mate.... Didnt think a 98 would be that much more over a 95??

Thanks for taking the time to come over and look the car over though and thanks for the comments on the car, much appreciated mate!! face-icon-small-smile.gif

Ciaran, 2 weeks isnt long mate......... You may well still have yourself a deal by the time you come home!! face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Johnny, thanks mate.. Helped that I had a good base car to start from. Any movement on the plate??

Mr FTO...... The car is a UK Impreza Turbo, with a couple of STi extras (lights & front lip). It will still be a Group 17, however, I would declare all the mods at the start because Insurers can charge stupid prices for adding parts to cars once the policy is taken out.

I would be surprised if insurance ended up too much more than a modified Import FTO was.

I havent had the car the Rolling Road as yet, but know that it goes very well for the mods its had. A few members have seen the car at events organised through SIDC, MMR being the most recent. I'm sure they can vouch for the appearance/pace of the car compared to the rest of the group. face-icon-small-smile.gif

Should have probably PM'd you that, och well, its done now!! face-icon-small-tongue.gif

Cheers,

Grant