GB on Scott Lowe Mudflaps - Now with prices

Folks I have spoken to Scott about getting a Group Buy sorted for his mudflaps. If we can get a localish GB sorted, Scott can send out all the mudflaps together and we can then distribute them. Therefore cutting all the individual P&P costs, if you are interested stick your name and location on the list. When we have an idea of numbers and locations I can go back to Scott and get the best price.

OK Scott has given me his best price if we can get 2 groups of 8, not sure if you are aware that he is now VAT registered so RRP on a set is now around £170 with logos delivered. The prices we can get are:

£145 - Plain Set

£150 - Set with logos

This also includes delivery of the 8 sets to a single desination.

Marc

ok..... let me speak to the Mrs, i'm also trying to get permission to spend a couple of hundred quid to get the sills colour coded so probably no chance!

If i'm "allowed" (i.e. agree to do the ironing for the next 6 months) i'll have a red set with white WRX logo's

1. WRXMANIA (Brian) - West Lothian/Edinburgh/Glasgow

2. scoobykev- Dundee (blue for a classic)

i'm up in aberdeen a lot with work so could collect and bring any others down the road as well, sometimes in edinburgh and glasgow so could maybe sort something out

cheers

kev

They look great on my car, not got a good picture of them mind you as black mudflaps, a black car and dull weather don't make for good pictures.

Service was great, and there's some quality bits on the website that I quite fancy. I'm really liking the Carbon wing a la the S203, and the v-lip spoiler.

OK, looks like it will be a Edinburgh/Glasgow group first. We only need 8 people from each area to get the most out of the deal. Who from that area would be willing to take delivery?. Then it is a case of organising meeting up to get the mud flaps.

1. WRXMANIA (Brian) - West Lothian/Edinburgh/Glasgow - ?

2. scoobykev- Dundee - Blue Classic

3. oobster (Maybe) - ? - Red Classic - White WRX Logo

4. Callum W ? - ?

5. Aarongr - stirling - ?

6. WRC No 1 (Wullie) - ? - ?

Marc

<< OK, looks like it will be a Edinburgh/Glasgow group first. We only need 8 people from each area to get the most out of the deal. Who from that area would be willing to take delivery?. Then it is a case of organising meeting up to get the mud flaps.

1. WRXMANIA (Brian) - West Lothian/Edinburgh/Glasgow - ?

2. scoobykev- Dundee - Blue Classic

3. oobster (Maybe) - ? - Red Classic - White WRX Logo

4. Callum W ? - ?

5. Aarongr - stirling - ?

6. WRC No 1 (Wullie) - ? - ?

Marc >>

Think i'm going to have to pass - just put the sill covers into Nobles to be colour-coded so no pennies left till payday face-icon-small-sad.gif