Race @ the Base Edzell, Sunday 27th March

For those that are not going on the Mad March Run you might beinterested in heading down to Edzell for a laugh. There are a group of us from Aberdeen heading down to this on Sunday so just checking to see if any SIDC guys are interested in meeting up. There are a few Scoobs, R32s, M3s and CTRs so far.

Marc

Either that or the Shell garage next to Macro at Altens (quick trip to Burger King as its only next door!)

Marc you cannot her "her indoors" as I remember the discussion Angela and I had only involved MACDONALDS! (HAface-icon-small-happy.gif HAface-icon-small-happy.gif)

Russell

<< Either that or the Shell garage next to Macro at Altens (quick trip to Burger King as its only next door!)

Marc you cannot her "her indoors" as I remember the discussion Angela and I had only involved MACDONALDS! (HAface-icon-small-happy.gif HAface-icon-small-happy.gif)

Russell >>

My lips are sealed face-icon-small-happy.gif

Mike it would be better just heading down the A90, Macro sounds a good plan. That way we can all fill up with gogo juice and food and then head straight out. Plan is a leisurely cruize down as the boyz in blue are sure to be out on mass face-icon-small-sad.gif

Hello guys. Having just read this thread I am now really p*ssed off. The reason being I am stuck offshore for 3 weeks and I won't be able to join you guys with my new toy. I managed to drive her for all of 8 days before putting her in the garage until I return. It would have been great fun blasting the Sti up the strip. Anyway, make sure you take loads of pictures and vids and post them on the various forums. Have fun guys.

Dave