east lothian

Gordy

Got MY04 WRX, WR Blue. Im ususally up at the golf course alot but not with the new whip, only got it about 3 weeks ago. Will have to pop up for a wee tour about sometimeface-icon-small-wink.gif Don't know if you'll have seeen me in my old CTR? Nighthawk Black with big OZ Superlegerra's on it, was in a few times!face-icon-small-smile.gif

hi andy,

if its cool ill give you a phone at some point soon to see if its ok to pop down to see you for a wee chat.

im toying with the apexi power fc idea but will take any advice given.

i think i know where you are as im mates with ian mulvey and im sure i can see your lockup from his parents house.

cheers

So we have in East lothian:

Ben_s_1: Unknown

ImprezaPete: Musselburgh

Scott P: Dunbar

Gordyq: Dunbar

Ormiboy: Ormiston

Andy.F: Port Seton

Frank C: Musselburgh

Scooby Kart Port Seton

I though there would be more down east lothians, some great roads here face-icon-small-happy.gif, I managed to write off a engine in a Citreon Xsara VTR in my younger years face-icon-small-blush.gif

I did it on the North berwick to East Linton road just outside east linton face-icon-small-wink.gif

Hi Andy

I stay in Port Seton aswell. Stay along the other end near to seton sands. Dont think I've seen you about yet. There is a WR Blue Scoob passes my work nearly eveyday now. Looks fairly standard although sounds like he has the blitz nur spec exhaust or similar. I work at Raceland just off the A1.

Will try look out for you guys at some point.

Ben_s_1: Unknown

ImprezaPete: Musselburgh

Scott P: Dunbar

Gordyq: Dunbar

Ormiboy: Ormiston ( willie )

Andy.F: Port Seton

Frank C: Musselburgh

Scooby Kart Port Seton

a fair wee list there, we should have a meet up at some point. The tree in port seaton does a nice pint `o` bestface-icon-small-wink.gif we would have to pick our day carefully as we might be out geeked by the ham radio club which meets there

face-icon-small-happy.gif

p.s how rank is the A1 at the momentface-icon-small-sad.gif

If anybody is about after 8.30pm might be popping along for some much need optimax in musselburgh.....

im stuck at work for a bit yet so will have to get to the watering hole later.

we should defo get a pint at some point soon tho,

cheers

Yeah the A1 is bad at the minute face-icon-small-disgusted.gif Weathers set them back a far bit.

Would have had one side resurfaced by now if it wasn't for all that snow and ice.

Scoob Kart, I some times park up at the harbour in musselburgh if I have nothing else to do. Dont think i will be around to tonight though.