Porting Headers

As I will be replacing the headers on my car for some more OE ones, I need to know a place locally that can port them for me..

I am based in Dundee, and would be looking for someone within 20/30miles distance who could do this with a reasonable turnaround time for a reasonable price.

Anyone got any ideas?? Also, how much is it likely to cost me??

Cheers,

Grant

Might be worth trying AGRA race engines, they are based in or around Dundee IIRC.

Spooks, what you are saying is right to an extent, ported OEM headers will not work as well as a set of matched tubulars, but there is a significant increase in flow available from opening the ports out slightly and smoothing the ports.

John.

Grant - the price I qouted Carl included removing the old headers (nightmare job with all bolts rusted or broken) from the car, porting and polishing them and then refitting them to his car!

If you only want them ported and polished and I don't have to remove or refit them.................£40

Russell

ps - I need them for 2 hours so you could always come up and spend 3 hours shopping in Aberdeen with the other half whilst I do them?