come on sidc ?

whats going on all i see now days is posts about peeps having norm chit chat.

when i joind this site there was allsorts going on and there still is thats y i like it so much.

you can chat about lots of stuff and get help.

i can understand about silly post that dont mean nout but the rest leve it alone.

like the morning post i think we need post like that gives every one a chance to say hello.??? am i that far of the mark.

i think its getting to serious on here.

i think we all need to take a chill pill and get on with it.

as for the post counts if you are going to get rid of them then can we have club members on there.

and if you are not a paid member then have site member.

the sidc is a good place to be all i am saying is dont change somthing that works.

we talk about scoobys and life its self thats why the site is split up you have ya tec bit for sale bit. and you gen bit .

so in the gen bit you can talk about all sorts which i was under the impresion that was what it ment.

so chit chat would stay out of tec and for sale areas.

sorry tannan.

(flame sute off face-icon-small-smile.gif no who wants some loving

face-icon-small-smile.gif Fine as it is I think ................... sorry

But if its an issue whay not have an off topic section? Where people can just say, hello I'm new or good morning every one.

The off topic section on Scoobynet always has more viewing than the on topic section, that must say something.

I am as guilty as anyone for posting some appalling drivel at various times just to keep my post count up!!!

I wish they would do away with post counts altogether,I mean who really cares???

The fact that they are actually there means there will be an element of competition.

What does everyone else think??

What does everyone else think??

Totaly agree and it seems to be the flavour of responses.

Just my opinion but...

I would get rid of the junior member... being 34 and called a junior doesnt sit rightface-icon-small-blush.gif

Maybe:

Full Member ) for the paid up memebers?

Would just be good to turn the postivie aspect of people trying to change their on screen status to one that maybe recruits a few new members. Very Capitalist of me I know but just putting my business head on.......face-icon-small-happy.gif