New member just saying hello to all

H i guys

I just thought perhaps I should say a quick hi to all of you. Hopefully soon I will get get to meet and chat to some of you, and hopefully meet some new friends along the way.

Just want to say hi to pele as we have crossed paths on a few occassions in gravesend and hopefully we can get to have a chatt at some point in the near future. I`m The green scoob on valley drive.

Can someone please point me in the direction of a good 4x4 rolling road in kent as my baby is nearly finished and I`d love to find out how many horses she pulling now. Anyways I wont waffle on to much and hopefully I can get to meet some of you shortly.

paul

Hi Paul - yes we have crossed paths a few times lol - always the opposite direction tho face-icon-small-wink.gif Power Engineering is the KentScoobies favourite - a bit of a drive, but then again we like any excuse for a drive face-icon-small-happy.gif And you get fed there too, which is usually a deciding factor for you fellas lol...

We have a meet on Friday 21st Jan at Nottcutts - we will have a couple of meeting points on the way so we can cruise down, one of them is KS HQ, which is along Lower Higham Road, if you'd like to come along & meet some of the gang face-icon-small-smile.gif

Would you like to go on our mailing list, and be kept up to date on all the meets & events we will be organising or attending?