LIKE FATHER ,LIKE DAUGHTER.

Just sorted out a set of wheels to get one of my daughters mobile. No standard stuff please Dad!. So i got her this little number to run around in for now. Leather interior, adjustable ride height and damper, mobile phone, metalic paint and even a Kent Scoobies sticker. What next am i going to be asked to fit ? Road Angel, turbo timer, flamer kit, sat nav the list will go on i bet.face-icon-small-tongue.gif

You can guess what the answer was face-icon-small-tongue.gif >>

A variation on the word "NO"

lucky the little one in the picky has got 16 and a bit yrs to go, but my oldest has only got 5yrs b4 she can drive. Still the Mrs has still got to learn yet but she can have the pug 206 when i get me scooby back.

my dad had a heart attack anyway mum does not do looking after cars! so i struck a bargin with her and yeap i get to drive the RA a lot and dad knows that when he gets back to health (which should be within the next 3 months) he is gonna have a bit of a fight on his hands getting the car back but i am not a daddies girl for nothing!!!!!face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-smile.gif