1st Meet of the Year - Friday 21st January

Happy New Year All! The first meet of the year is upon us, this time we will be meeting at Nottcutts, Maidstone, from 7.30pm onwards - don't forget to wrap up warm face-icon-small-wink.gif

I will be asking everyone for input for this years events, what people would like to do as a club, or meets people would like us to attend as a club etc... All suggestions will be considered - within reason lol face-icon-small-wink.gif

Look forward to seeing you there face-icon-small-happy.gif

Pele

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<< m20 coast bound, take jct 6? for sittingbourne, 3rd exit keep in left hand lane/slips to left @ roundabout sign posted-bearsted 2oo yds on left is entrance to nottcutts ,go up hill turn right into pub. >>

Cheers

<< Be nice to see ya buddy face-icon-small-happy.gif >>

In my camper vanface-icon-small-tongue.gif

<< m20 coast bound, take jct 6? for sittingbourne, 3rd exit keep in left hand lane/slips to left @ roundabout sign posted-bearsted 2oo yds on left is entrance to nottcutts ,go up hill turn right into pub. >>

Errrmm you mean junction 7...

Unfortunatly or fortunatly from another view point it is my Wifes birthday so I really am unlikely to get up to this meet.. the chances of her wanting to come and spend time talking about "that bl00dy car" are slim at the best of times let alone on her birthday, and we have a baby due on the 24th so she is not likely to want to stand about lol

Sorry face-icon-small-smile.gif