looking at a p1 :)

dont think they are much more to run than your UK Turbo mate....they are pretty much the same car, except 2 doors some different body bits and maybe a few extra horsies.....service intervals are 7,500 or 6 months and are no worse than usual price wise......you may pay a slight premium as they are ltd in numbers, other than that should be about the same.......insurance may be a bit more as they are group 20 tho, and you should get about 250miles to a tank of SUL (not sure how that compares to a UK turbo?)......

<< thanks storm

i am going to Bulldog Twyford this week i think thay have two.

but i think its going to be out of my range but i will give me a idea.

mat can i have a look at yours tuesday night m8 >>

Of course you can mate, feel free to have a nose about and all that.....can take it for a spin to if you like (not literally tho I hope!! face-icon-small-wink.gif...)

<<

<< thanks storm

i am going to Bulldog Twyford this week i think thay have two.

but i think its going to be out of my range but i will give me a idea.

mat can i have a look at yours tuesday night m8 >>

Of course you can mate, feel free to have a nose about and all that.....can take it for a spin to if you like (not literally tho I hope!! face-icon-small-wink.gif...) >>

i will let you take me m8 face-icon-small-smile.gif

i have found this on auto trader.

2000 X Reg SUBARU Impreza P1 4WD

2 Doors, Manual, Saloon, Petrol, 34,000 miles, sonic blue, MOT-05-2005. Adjustable steering column/wheel, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Electric mirrors, Electric windows, Sports seats, ABS, Central locking, Driver airbag, Passenger airbag, Power assisted steering, Immobiliser, Adjustable seats, Anti theft system, Body kit, CD, Colour coding - Body, Colour coding - Interior, Full service history. please call 02085519931 £13,995.

Rivendell Cars

Less miles than mine mate.....sounds pretty good to me.......I was lucky enough to get 12 months warranty with mine, which I will be extending for another 24months in Jan. If you can get warranty then go for it. I think you can extend after the initial 3 years for another 2/3 years?

Has she said ok because she feels guilty about what she did to your car mate?? face-icon-small-wink.gif