A change makes all the difference - mmmmm

Nice to see they may have found a suitable replacement for Derek.

Hope the revolution continues too!! The more good dealers the better - not so much for buying a car from but for servicing and repair - come on service departments!!!

Anyone go up today to see the showroom preview??

Brian face-icon-small-happy.gif

<< What an persuade me into buying another overpriced car off them ????

hold on ....................................................................................................... emm there that bad they nearly pushed me to the dark side so i thinks NOT face-icon-small-wink.gifface-icon-small-happy.gifface-icon-small-happy.gif

Twssers >>

You think their bad - should try a certain Misti dealer not a million miles away from you, total joke IMO

John.

I will be passing a 5pm on way home from work and stop off for my usual tank of optimax.....might take a look in see what likes it is.

Out of interest, I went in last friday about 5:10 and there was a nice white STi V4 (I think) infront filling up (sounded great when pulling away!!!) - wasnt anyone on here was it? I was the chap in the pepermint green UK scoob sitting behind yaface-icon-small-happy.gif

I phoned these guys today - wanted to confirm Offset specs, and needed a quote for mats and headlight. They couldn't get all the info there and then but arranged to phone me back.

Phoned back with 1 hr with quality info - I thought they were pretty good myself - spoke to Jamie in partsface-icon-small-smile.gif

To be fair one of the parts guys (dunno who) is spot on. I ordered a bucket ful of odds and sods for my car a while back and they got every one of them right. They also gave me SIDC discount so not a terrible bunch from my experience.

Unlike another dealer slightly further North who couldn't order the right frickin exhaust centre-bb gasket for a UK Turbo. face-icon-small-frown.gif