Hello

Hi,

Thought i'd drop a note to say hello to fellow Scots with Scoobs.

I have just bought a 95 WRX wagon (Cheers Lee), but did used to have a UK 99 saloon (Hi Scott) which i sold to get a sensible passat estate (who says VW's are reliable?!?!?!). I was looking at newer wagons but Lees car was too much of a bargain (time will tell face-icon-small-wink.gif ) I don't plan on doing too much to the car (famous last words! face-icon-small-shocked.gif ) as i already have a project, in the form of my 924S track day toy.

Ian

HI Ian,

Glad to see you back in scooby ownership.

The car is still going strong, just been for its 67500 service (54000 miles on the clock face-icon-small-shocked.gif ) not covered much since I bought it from you (you know the reason why, 3 months to go).

Have to meet up when I get back on the road, fine excuse for a drive.

Best of luck with the car.

Take care

Scottface-icon-small-smile.gif

You dont fancy buying your old boost gauge back?.......lol Defi BFs now fitted.

<< Hi,

Thought i'd drop a note to say hello to fellow Scots with Scoobs.

I have just bought a 95 WRX wagon (Cheers Lee), but did used to have a UK 99 saloon (Hi Scott) which i sold to get a sensible passat estate (who says VW's are reliable?!?!?!). I was looking at newer wagons but Lees car was too much of a bargain (time will tell face-icon-small-wink.gif ) I don't plan on doing too much to the car (famous last words! face-icon-small-shocked.gif ) as i already have a project, in the form of my 924S track day toy.

ian vw's are not reliable.in work we have a mk5 tdi golf that has wrecked 2 engines in 1800 miles and it wasn't pilot error.

billyboy terzo 160

Ian >>