What's your job? - please sign in....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day All,

Pete's back from the land of Hookers,Hukas & Tulips, brilliant holiday but the kids came so sex & "COFFEE" shops were out of bounds.I'm a kitchen showroom manager,I work for a small family run kitchen & bathroom showroom in East Dulwich so if anyone has any needs drop me a line.

I'll me at the warf on friday to catch up,might even have some carb cleaner by then.

Regards,

Pete & Rocket

SOME DAYS IT'S JUST NOT WORTH CHEWING THROUGH THE RESTRAINTS

no i just train with joe(when i go) im just a novice

only done 1 event that was when i first started

me and my son kyle was pushed for a belt so we could compete in kumite with the rest was a bit wied but got used to it had a ball

we had only done 1o trainning days before we got yellow wish i had kept it up regular like i would be green by now and maybe, helper

the atmosphere was excellent half our class is young (under 16 )so its not like full on and sensei joe is cool

nice to know ya might see u on the 10th m8 face-icon-small-smile.gif

Re Cap

Electrican x2

Auto Electrican x 1

CCTV Expert x 1

Bus Driver x1

HGV Breakdown x 1

RAC x 1

Music Teacher x 1

Artex & Coving Contractor x 1

Marketing & PR x 1

HGV Driver x 1

Bank Manager x 1

White van man x 1

IT x 3

Projects Engineer x 1

Accounts Manager x 1

Lab Tech x 1

Contract Business analyst x 1

Carpenter x 1

Passenger services manager for Ryanair x 1

Some useful contacts there, and some not so useful - All come with KentScoobies discount (I hope )

<<

<< (Also 'Born Again' Karate Student (Gotta take em all again ) Where is your Dojo AllenJ?) >>

Dojos in Grays, South Ockendon and Tilbury.

I train with the senior instructor in Bexleyheath.

What style of karate do you do? Mine is Kenshukai. >>

Shotokan,

I studies as a child and stopped during my school exams but never went back.

My Son (Called Kyle!face-icon-small-shocked.gif) started with my old instructor (Now 5th Dan) when he was four, so I let him have two years headstart and started again (as a Whitebelt again, since 20yrs had passed).

It was very interesting at my first grading as I train with the Black Belts in the dojo classes and I got called up to partner a purple stripe from another Dojo during the Kumite. The graders knew me, but his face was a picture face-icon-small-smile.gif

<< hi,

im an alarm engineer by day apparently face-icon-small-wink.gif so if any one wants there garage alarmed to keep there

motor a bit safer, or house i can probably help. >>

Skipper...are you employed or self employed??? If its the latter mate, give me your details at one of the meets and i could put some work your way...

j-k

Hello to you all again, i work for a bank in life assurance. im a claims assessor and underwritter which means if you want to make a claim im the one who says no, but on the plus side the one to see if you want a ruck with a bank (the money taking b*&$£^ds) for all you martial arts freaks out there, im one too, iado and study bushido so have a we bit of fun with kendo too. ironic thing is im the unfitist guy in the world bushido is not really for me!

Hi

Im currently an IT network support bod (tech dogsbody) at a local college. Im also into radio controlled models in my spare time when not fiddling with the scoob.

I tried my hand at rc helicopters but havent really had the time as Ive been racing 1/5th scale touring cars recently, if any one is interested we race almost every other Sunday at a place called Brooklands near Ashford/lydd area its a good spectator sport if your down that way one Sunday.

check out http://www.brooklandscircuit.co.uk/ for race dates, the big scale stuff is marked in blue. Its good fun as they do about 60 mph, there proper Bo I tell thee.

Cheese....